Tile and Grout Cleaning / Sealing
PRE CLEAN WALK-THROUGH
Our first stage of the process is a walk-through to identify the tile we will be cleaning. This allows us to pick the correct method of cleaning per type of tile.
PRE TREATMENT / PRE SPOTTING
We pre-treat the tile and grout areas with the proper cleaning products. They will begin to break down the oils and greases on your tile and grout which then preps the floor for cleaning.
The agitation process is necessary to loosen the soil on the tile and grout to prepare the floors for the steam cleaning extraction. We use our CRB (counter rotating brush) for agitation and a hand brush for the corners, tight nooks and crannies.
HIGH HEAT PRESSURE CLEAN
Our high-pressure cleaning process not only improves the look and feel of your floors, but also kills bacteria and creates a healthier living environment.
The final rinse extraction takes place to neutralize and clean the tile and grout areas so that there is no residue left behind, leaving your floors looking new.
Benefits to (HWE) Hot Water Extraction “Steam Cleaning”:
- Can Clean all types of surfaces
- Effective at removing bad odors
- High heat and pressure allow for faster dry times
- Use of eco-friendly, pet and child safe cleaning products
- Wastewater is disposed of properly and will not harm environment
- High heat temperatures help to kill the bacteria